1. Personal information:
The Company is dedicated to protecting personal privacy. Providing personal information is an act of trust and confidence. The Company acknowledges the individuals right to control the way their personal information is collected and used. Unless consent is provided, the Company will collect and use personal information in the manner detailed below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The Company will not collect or monitor personal information regarding an individual without consent from that individual. Personal information collected is only what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Contact by the Company:
The Company may use the information provided to them to contact individuals in order to:
- Provide potentially interesting or beneficial information regarding new Company products or services, upgrades, promotional offers, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
4. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by request upon contacting the Company by phone 07 5522 1691.
5. Use of tracking technologies:
The Company utilises tracking technologies like web beacons or cookies to provide the most convenient user experience of the website and services. Cookies are portions of information transferred to a computer’s hard drive for record keeping and statistical analyses. The majority of web browsers are set up to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. The tracking technologies described do not identify users personally, although they may identify a user’s browser.
6. The Company and links to other web sites:
The Company offers links to websites outside of the Company website. These linked sites are not controlled by the Company, the Company is not and cannot be responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the functioning or otherwise of any software and/or content related external websites.
7. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
Why do we collect personal information?
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. We collect personal information so that we can:
· Respond to inquiries;
· Set up, administer and manage our services and products;
· Build and manage mailing lists derived from our website, marketing campaigns, from our clinic(s) or other entities within the Group and communicate with contacts in those lists;
· Manage complaints and disputes and report to dispute resolution bodes;
· Understand your individual health requirements and provide a suitable service or product, which includes assessing, diagnosing and treating a patient’s presenting health issue or concern;
· Observe the progress of the services we provide you and customise them to best meet your needs;
· Gather and analyse information for reporting, research and statistical purposes;
· Perform tasks related to purchasing products provided to customers;
· Hire, train and manage our employees and representatives;
· Assess employment applications with us;
· Deliver company and service newsletters and updates to you, to update you on new information about us and our services;
· Carry out quality control, promotional, marketing (including direct marketing), administration and planning purposes;
· As required or permitted by any law, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
· Get a better understanding or you, your needs, your behaviours and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and manage the delivery of our services and products via the way we communicate with you; and
· You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some or all of the features of our products and services. It may also not enable us to personalise your products and services to suit your individual needs.
8. Problems or queries: